DayPilot Pro 5.3
Released on March 2, 2009 (build 1704).
(F) Hiding event border (DayPilot Scheduler)
An option that allows turning off the event borders allow more elegant use of gradient event background images.
(F) Event stacking mode: Cell/Row (DayPilot Month)
Cell stacking mode is an alternative event ordering mode. In cell stacking mode, only one-day events are supported, the row height is fixed. It's possible to set custom event ordering rules inside the day cells.
(F) New display options (DayPilot Month)
New options were introduced to make the the customized views easier.
- Event text alignment
- Event start/end time
- Event text indent
(F) Rounded event corners (DayPilot Calendar)
- Antialiasing pixel colors are calculated automatically from the EventBorderColor and EventBackColor.
- The corner pixel is transparent.
- Works well on light cell background but be careful with dark cell backgrounds.
Other improvements and bug fixes
- Forum 678, 244 (bug): .NET 3.5 UpdatePanel compatibility. Web.config tweaks are no longer necessary.
- CellBorderColor property added (determines the color of the vertical border between cells)
- CellsPerHour property is replaced by CellDuration property. CellsPerHour is now marked "obsolete". This is a preparation for allowing cells with longer duration than 60 minutes (but it's not implemented yet).
- Forum 674 (improvement): DurationBarHeight property added
- Forum 673 (bug): "this.colors[y] is null" error removed (empty Resources collection).
- Case 2008 (bug): ScrollX and ScrollY are persisted during CallBacks
- Case 2016 (bug): Events ending exactly at StartDate were visible as one-cell boxes.
- Improvement: RowMarginBottom property added. It adds an extra space in each row below all events.