DayPilot Pro 4.0 SP2
Released on September 15, 2007.
Features & fixes
- Json.NET is replaced by a custom JSON serializer to prevent permission problems (Json.NET is using reflection).
- AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers attribute added.
- DayPilot is now working in limited-trust environment (trust level="Medium" and "Low" attributes in machine.config or web.config).
- DayPilotVertical references removed from Test directory.
- Internal encoding fixed (affected event properties containing '&' character).
- Option to turn off duration bar added (DurationBarVisible).
- Additional custom parameter for refreshCallBack() client-side method (the third parameter is now optional string value that is passed to the server-side Refresh event handler in RefreshEventArgs.Data property).
- Event starting time (hour, minutes, seconds) was reset after event move in DayPilot Scheduler (when CellDuration = 1440). Fixed.
- Fixed row height adjusting after event moving (decreasing the height according to the events).
- DayPilot Scheduler is now working inside TabContainer/TabPanel from ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit.
- Design-time rendering in Visual Studio 2005 fixed.
- Global line-height css definition fix (http://forums.daypilot.org/Topic.aspx/108/white_space_appearing_at_the_top_of_calendar).